Current business and legal support for supply chain participants, including:
- labour law (also designing employee-friendly policies),
- legal services within the company, such as corporate, civil, criminal, administrative, and tax matters,
- business negotiations and crisis management,
- dispute resolution - in the field of alternative methods such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration as well as in courts and administration bodies,
- compliance audits and preparing documents to secure ongoing business operations (best practices, whistleblower protection, anti-corruption procedures).
Legal and consulting support for offshore wind developers at every stage of the investment process (design, construction, operation, liquidation, representation, and advice in civil and administrative court proceedings).
Preparing contracts, agreements, and corporate documents for offshore wind developers and supply chain participants.
Full support for entities classified as "local content" within the offshore wind investment process.
Professional legal advice, preparing legal opinions, and managing legal risk within offshore wind investments.